2016-12-22

Cosmic Disclosure: Revealing a Bigger Plan


David Wilcock: All right, welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and I am here with Corey Goode. And in this episode, we're going to get into some very exciting new updates. I have seen some of the bullet points of what we're going to be talking about, and this is really going to be one of the classics. I'm sure of that. 


So Corey, welcome back to the show.

Corey Goode: Thank you.

David: When we last left off, you had experienced a knee injury as you were falling out of this MIC craft – Military-Industrial Complex, MIC, what you used to call the Lower-Level Space Program; we're trying to give them a more respectable name.

Take us from there. What happens next after you've had the knee injury?

Corey: Well, since the last time that we spoke and that I released an update, soon after I'd gotten home – it was around October the 26th, early in the morning – I found myself once again in my shorts and T-shirt, no shoes, walking in the parking lot behind my house.

I woke up in the middle of walking, and as I was trying to figure out what was going on, I'm still walking. I'm walking towards the same craft as last time, the one that's sort of fish-shaped when you look at it from the top.



David: So this is clearly some kind of anti-gravity craft, . . .

Corey: Yes.

David: . . . not a regular airplane at all?

Corey: Yes.

David: Okay.

Corey: So I see the same two airmen from the last time. And as I was walking up, they immediately asked me if I'm physically able to walk up the ladder.

David: So these were the guys that brought you home and then jogged back the last time?

Corey: Yes, same guys.

David: Okay.

Corey: They walked me up the stairs. I walked through that same storage room, and they walked me into the room where I've been several times before, the one that has the beds that fold out of the wall and chairs.


David: The dreaded interrogation room.

Corey: Right. It looks like a little medical room.

David: Now, you've had some pretty unpleasant experiences in there. So how are you feeling when you find yourself unable to control your own walking, and you walk right up to this craft?

Corey: It's . . . My heart was beating really fast. It was pure anxiety.

David: Sure.

Corey: My heart was beating really fast. I'm breathing heavily. I'm trying not to show it, because you don't want to show any type of weakness to these types of people.

David: Of course.

Corey: But I'm sure they could still see it in my face.

David: Yeah.

Corey: But I was feigning that I was being braver than I really was.

David: Right.

Corey: So they walked me over, sat me down in that chair, buckled me in the harnesses and left.

David: Wow!

Corey: Yeah. So the next thing I know . . .

David: Was there anything different about it, or did it all look the same?

Corey: It all looked the same. The energy was a little bit different. They seemed like they had a little bit friendlier of an energy about them – not as stern.

David: Okay.

Corey: They were still military like.

David: Interesting. So even though they're strapping you into a harness where you've been tortured before, somehow the vibes were better this time based on what you're saying about the energy?

Corey: Yeah, a little bit more laid-back. Not . . . I wouldn't say friendly, but friendlier.

David: Right. You were dealing with this guy who looks kind of like Sigmund Freud or something with the white hair.


Corey: Yeah, white goatee.

David: And he didn't believe that you had been to these places, but you know you've been there. And his scientific test was intended to confirm what he'd heard before, but he wanted his own proof.

Corey: Right. And they had done the same tests before, and he wanted to have control of the evidence all the way to the lab.

David: Okay. So now you're thinking maybe something has come out of this where it was proven right again, and it's changed their attitude. Maybe they realized they're not the only cog in the machine, so to speak.

Corey: Right. Yeah. So I'm sitting there, and as soon as they walk back out the other way back towards the storage room and the tail of the craft, and the older gentleman that we were just talking about, with the white goatee and hair, came briskly walking in from the forward of the craft.

David: Now, did he ever give you any name besides, “Just call me Sir”?

Corey: Sir.

David: Okay.

Corey: He was saying, “You know, I now believe that some of what you're saying is true based on the test results. So apparently, you were in a proximate area that you claimed that you were.”

David: Hm.

Corey: So I didn't know whether to be relieved or not. So I was just sitting there listening.

David: So do you think that maybe . . . I mean, this would obviously be a really big deal for this guy. I mean, we could just call him for a name, because he looks like Freud. We could call him Sigmund. Right?

Corey: Okay.

David: So Sigmund is now confronted with evidence that everything that his whole life has been built around is a lie.

Corey: Yes. And that's one of the things that he mentioned, was that he, in particular . . . They were beginning to feel like they were not at the top of the totem pole intelligence-wise like they'd been led to believe.

David: Right.

Corey: He went on to say, “I was actually stationed at several bases in Antarctica.”

David: He was? Sigmund was?

Corey: He was. Yes. And that got my attention. And he said . . .

David: Several bases?

Corey: Yes. Yes. And he said that under the ice shelf, they had discovered a number of ancient cities, ruined cities – not just one – and that indeed, like I had reported, they had found flash frozen woolly mammoth-type age animals, and also these what he called Pre-Adamites.

David: Pre-Adamites?

Corey: Yes. I'm assuming that means before Adam in the Bible.

David: Right.

Corey: And he stated that indeed, they were kind of spindly, had elongated skulls and had strange proportions in their torsos, and that they had obviously not been designed to live in the barometric pressure and the gravity of this planet, and that they had sort of like, I guess, stations where they were studying humanity on different continents.

David: Okay.

Corey: There was some sort of a catastrophe that occurred, and Antarctica flash froze completely.

So he stated that these Pre-Adamites had not had access to their cities, their ancient cities, for over 10,000 years, and that had been a big problem for them. These were the Pre-Adamites that were in these little bases here and there across the world.

After they lost access to their ancient cities, they began to interbreed with the local human population, and then you started having these Adamite-Pre-Adamite hybrids.

And there were all different sorts of them, because they were breeding with different races. There were some of them that had African look, some of them that had Caucasian look, and some of them that had South American looks.

David: Okay.

Corey: He stated that the cities go back as far as when these beings apparently arrived here on Earth 55,000 to 65,000 years ago.

He said from his briefings – this is information coming from him – apparently, they came from another planet in our solar system that was no longer hospitable to life.

David: Did he say where this planet was?

Corey: No. It sounded like either he didn't know or he wasn't going to share it with me.

David: Okay.

Corey: And it was around this time that I began to wonder exactly why he was sharing this with me. And I think he saw the look on my face, and he kind of pulled away.

David: Are you saying that these Pre-Adamites are still here in some form, because we've talked about the Vatican and the mitre hats, that that could hide their elongated skull?

Corey: Yes. In a conversation later on that I have with Gonzales, that comes up.

David: It does appear, then, that these people are living on Earth. Did he tell you whether they live in underground cities, or are some of them actually living on the surface?

Corey: No, I didn't get that detailed of information.

David: Okay.

Corey: I was . . . The only other information that he really gave me was that we humans had discovered these ruins in Antarctica some time ago and had been excavating them, but the Pre-Adamites were not allowed to go down there.

Antarctica was being controlled by the Reptilians.

David: Wow!

Corey: And it was only in recent times that some sort of a deal was brokered to where they allowed these Pre-Adamites to begin to go down there and visit the ancient cities.

David: What did they find in these ruins, exactly?

Corey: Well, they found lots of technology – much of it destroyed, but lots of technology. Just about all the buildings were . . . There were hardly any bricks on top of each other. It was a complete wipe-out. Yet, underground . . .

David: Yet there was still intact technology?

Corey: Right. But underground is where they found more.

David: Oh.

Corey: They found the ancient libraries, and then they found caches of technology.

David: So it must have been fascinating for them if they are now somehow going to be able to gain access to their own ruins.

Corey: Yeah. I mean, it'd been over 10,000 years, and all of their records were there. The bulk of their technology was there.

It would be like sending some of our people to a base on the moon and then having a catastrophe happen on the Earth to where they couldn't come back for supplies.

David: Okay. So in the next bullet point we have, at some point he suddenly stopped talking about this.

Corey: Right. I had a look on my face. I didn't understand why he was telling me all this all of a sudden. It felt . . . It was a little awkward to me. I didn't understand the reasoning.

And as I was thinking that, he saw the look on my face and he kind of stopped. He told me that he was going to use the same technology on me again to change my state of consciousness . . .

David: Oh, boy.

Corey: . . . so that he could see if he could get more information out of me. And I told him, “Listen, I am happy to answer any questions. There is no need for that.”

And he ignored me, walked over to that same little stainless steel table, picks up a kind of fat cylinder that has a convex cone at the end that looked like some sort of a antenna.

And he looked down and was messing with it, and I heard that [whirring] sound come up. But just before that, he put in earplugs.

And that's the last thing I remember other than I come to as I'm walking down the tail section of the craft, and my arm is behind me, and one of the guys has my elbow like this [holding tightly] walking me down. And the other guy's in front of me reaching behind and holding my wrist. They were making darn sure that I didn't fall.

David: So this wasn't so much that they were being hostile towards you or restraining you as much as that you were all doped out and they didn't want you to fall?

Corey: They were obviously trying to make sure that what happened last time did not happen this time.

David: Wow!

Corey: So I was really starting to come to as I was coming down the stairs, and I started walking back to my house. I walked through my gate, walked to the back door and opened it, and when I opened it, there was a Blue Orb zigzagging around in my living room.

David: Wow! I'm feeling tingles on my scalp as you're saying this.

Corey: Yeah. I mean, I opened the door and it's just -zit-zit, zit-zit, zit-zit [moving around the room] zigzagging around.

David: Wow!

Corey: And I closed the door behind me and it shot right here [directly in front of Corey's chest] and stopped, and I indicated that I was ready. And the next thing I know, I find myself back on the Mayan craft.

David: Okay. Wow!

Corey: This time, I'm standing in the exact same place. And next to the floating stone console that I described last time, Gonzales is sitting there looking. And there are six Mayans in the room this time, including three females.



For the rest of Cosmic Disclosure:
Revealing a Bigger Plan Click Here

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.