2017-01-05

OUR GOD-SELF: BEYOND THE NEW ENERGY WAVES




My Beloveds!

It is true! Beautiful and powerful energy waves are arriving on your planet, raising the consciousness of those who can with devotion surrender to them. Therefore consciousness has potentially risen to a new level on which you easily can transcend your old world because the new light-vibration is empty of the disturbing information of your old world. It vibrates in a divine beauty and brilliance that is completely unattainable and unrecognizable by those missing still unconditional love and the willingness to receive the expanding light of higher divine intelligence.

It is possible from now for a new world to arise, a world, basically free from suffering, a world of love and great joy. There are very, very few who are able at this time to establish permanently this new consciousness and its spotless frequency, to maintain it and live it.

However, still it is a vibration of the mind, although of the divine mind. But it is not My Source Energy and Light, although some of my Beloveds think it is.

It is a derivation of Me, an appearance of white light from My Absolute Divine Radiant Source Condition in Which the whole universe appears to be even dark!

How would you Know!

You will understand the relative truth of the new frequency as you will notice that it is something different from you, coming to you, a vibration that is – "outside" from you - arriving from the cosmos.

I Am NOT arriving. I Am and I Am here and always have been, pervading and surrounding you and all, beyond and prior to space and time. I Have Been before the universes appeared in Me. Therefore Source does not arrive and Source does not come as an "other" or as a "new" frequency. This is a notion perceived by a separate mind set. As if I AM a part of the universe, an ascending cosmic force.

I Am your Inherent Source Consciousness and indestructible Light that has always been with you, but you have not been aware of Me. Most of you still not are.

You recognize Me as the Eternal Presence that does not "travel" in order to reach you, or to renew your world. You must me re-discover, I must be Revealed. I AM not a missile or a cosmic ray, I AM not a ray at all.

You must allow Me to step from oblivion to the foreground. I AM Everything. My Presence is Omnipresent and without difference although what is arising in Me enjoys unlimited and infinite differences and variations.

I have always Embraced your whole being and existence, but are you aware of Me? Now, as the new waves arrive you say: this is God now. This is the Ultimate. This is Source. But Source cannot be attained. I cannot be attained. You must forget yourself in Me to Know Me.

The Ultimate is closer to you than your human heart. I Am not an alien energy coming from far. I Am not conditional, I Am Unconditional. And as Such I Am Unchanging Love, Happiness, Freedom. Not Moving but Forever Present.

I AM Your God-Self!

Message conveyed by Ute

http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.es/2017/01/our-god-self-beyond-new-energy-waves.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.