Was this a Nucleaar Sub-Surface Explosion? Was it intentional military test? Was it a warning...?
Why has MSM not reported this? Was this a cover-up? Was this a MAN-MADE Earthquake?
- Sub-Surface Nuclear Explosion - 5.2R EARTHQUAKE from NUKE EXPLOSION, June 9, 2015 GREECE, PROVEN by EARTHQUAKE SIGNATURE Image. There WAS NO NOISE before the Earthquake shaking. Most people of Athens and the region around the earthquake woke up. Tremors are still continuing after this "SUDDEN SPIKE" Earthquake which is indicative of Nuclear Exlposion Inducing EARTHQUAKE.
- The seismic signature PROVES it was a NUCLEAR INDUCED Earthquake, that is purposeful MAN-MADE Earthquake.
- It was 5.2 Richter at a depth of only 1 kilometer from the surface, about 78 kilometers north of Athens, Greece, at Chalkida, Evia Island.
- Link 4 shows seismograph images of Natural earthquakes and NUCLEAR BOMB INDUCED EARTHQUAKES - "Evidence: Denver and DC Quakes Caused by Nukes. The sudden spike shown in both the very unusual DC and Denver earthquakes on August 23 are consistent with an explosion from a sub-surface nuclear bomb. "
Conclusion: The Greece earthquake of June 9, 2015. with the Sudden Spike of the Seismograph image proves this earthquake was induced by NUCLEAR EXPLOSION which caused the 5.2 Richter quake at a sub-surface depth of 1 Kilometers, 25 kilometers north of Chalkida, 78 kilometers north of Athens, Greece.
1) Earthquake NOW, 5.2 Richter north of Chalkida, Greece,Pictures - Greek-Σεισμός τώρα: 5,2 Ρίχτερ βόρεια της Χαλκίδας -pics. Greek Government images, Public Domain. (Thumbnail image) - Seismograph image of Greece Chalkida earthquake of June 9, 2015, 4:12 AM Induced by Explosion -Nuclear sub-surface of 1 kilometer depth - Public Domain. June 9, 2015, 4:12 AM.
2) Earthquakes in Greece - Seizmoi stin Ellada, June 9, 2015. Greek Government images, Public domain.
3) Latest Earthquakes in Greece: Earthquake list: past 7 days, only M=2.6, 92 quakes, Volcano Discovery, Home - Earthquakes - Europe, Turkey & Caucasus - Greece. June 9, 2015.
4) Evidence: Denver and DC Quakes Caused by Nukes. Sept. 18, 2011. Seismograph images of natural earthquake and NUCLEAR Explosion induced Earthquake. Department of Energy, USA Government, images Public domain.
5) Seismic Monitoring Techniques put to the Test, US Department of Energy, www.ctbt.rnd.doe.gov. Images Public Domain, US Government.