2017-02-04

Spectacular UFO Crash! Burning UFO or Meteorite lands in Fields, Feb 2017


02/01/17 - I went to the countryside at night to film a beautiful moonset over the fields and test a new lens I bought for my Sony a7s camera. After a few videos and photos, I started recording the moonset, when an amazing glowing light fell to the ground. It looked really big but not that far from my location. The object was glowing like a meteor, or a burning object. It probably crashed in the huge lands in front of me. The object literally came out of nowhere, (basically the sky) just like a meteor / meteorite would do. It was also totally silent.

One thing about this object is really intriguing: it actually reached the ground (at least, the horizon). Weird for a meteor no? Usually, meteors burn so fast that they can't reach the Earth's surface before getting full consumed. This one looked really close to me, so probably small-sized. How could it still burn even right before impact?

I spent more than 30 minutes searching the object in the huge lands around me, exploring the area with my car. I didn't see anything. If the object was even smaller than a car, it could have easily been hidden between wheat plants or big leaves... I know I should have done more research, and hope someone will find something interesting shortly...

I 'm still not sure about it's origin. I couldn't help thinking about Crop Circles, as the object probably crashed in a field... Was it some kind of firework, burning aircraft or drone? To me, this is definitely a UFO for now.

Do you have any idea of what this could be? Please give me your opinion in the comments.

NOTE: The object got hidden by the branches in front of me, and probably landed on a lower part of the ground, that's why we can't see any impact!

► Camera settings:

ISO: 40,000
Shutter speed: 1/25
Aperture: F/1.2
WB: Auto
Filmed with: Sony a7s + Voigtlander 35mm 1.2 (lens)

Type ➫ Light
Scale ➫ Unkwnown
Duration ➫ ~ 4 seconds
Color(s) ➫ White/orange
Light(s) ➫ Yes
Speed ➫ Unknown

Filmed by me in the countryside, Normandy, France, February 2017.

✦ Please Subscribe to my hard investigations! ✦
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...

✦ Visit my channel ✦
http://www.youtube.com/wtfflow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.