2017-04-17

Big Wave Inbound?


Several of us had the same dream, so we decided to share. Here's M2's version:

The following is METAPHORIC, not literal.

In a dream last night, I saw what I've seen in dreams several times -- though this time with a difference. I saw a massive tsunami rise above the Pacific Coast, rising 20,000 feet in a massive wall of water... which alarmed me at first, causing me to run UP some stairs at the beach to get away from it... but I paused at the top, as something was different from previous dreams. As I watched, the whole wave suddenly broke into a bazillion droplets, fizzing into a massive fall of rain all over the length of CA. I then saw the state from above, as a vast mass of water in the form of rain inundated the state. Just before I awoke, I saw smaller blue waves coming in, gently, some with whitecaps.

Note that the following has to do with ENERGY. I asked my guides and they said that this massive Wave X influx of energy was coming 4/19. This is NOT The Event, but is a significant -- and unstoppable -- energy influx. It was gynormous in the dream, so how can The Event be any bigger?? No idea. The PTW cannot stop this energy. Nothing could. I expect it to be more dramatic than the 4/2 energy event.

We also have this latest from Diane Canfield that's a must-read, as well as the latest from Sophia Love. We're not sure how this is going to play out, or what the effects will be, but this date is within 7-10 days of when sunspot AR2644 reappears. Stay tuned.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.