2017-05-18

Fühlt jemand die Energie des Wassers in sich?


Hello everyone 

I feel all the time in my body a type of what i describe as water energy. I feel this energy or consciousness when i am feeling bad or with a bad energy or when i am feeling down. It happens to me when i am in the bus or in the classroom, etc. I feel like a balloon that it is going to blow up, i feel i'm going crazy or having a panic attack and then i feel this energy, this very light and subtle energy that feels like water, putting me calm again. I can't control the panic attacks, it's horrible but then i feel this energy like it's cleaning me. It's a big relief. Does anyone feels this type of energy? Sometimes this energy is in me or near me, it feels like a person near me, but then it is also in me. Does anyone feels something like this?

I notice this energy also relieves people around me.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97756-Does-anyone-feel-WATER-ENERGY-in-their-bodies
Kommentar veröffentlichen