2017-05-25

NEW MESSAGE FROM PRIME CREATOR, MAY 25, 2017

Message From Prime Creator, May 25, 2017

Alexandra,

Here is some of the information for a part of the last phase of ascension we are now experiencing. The time has come for those of you who are ascending with the physical shell to consciously make a new choice. This choice is not for all, nor did all make this choice. All must understand that all will ascend and go where they are supposed to be.

This message is specifically presented to those ascending with a physical shell. I suggest you state these out loud. Remember, you must consciously choose the following:

I AM accepting and receiving all the planetary work done on my behalf, for all of my aspects, for all of my lineage, and all of my creations before quantum entanglement.

I AM surrendering to this process. I AM done rejecting it. I AM done sabotaging it. I AM done allowing others to block or stop me from this process wherever I exist.

I AM choosing my highest reality with this experience, with the highest outcome for me and all of my aspects, all of my lineage, and all of my creations before quantum entanglement, wherever we exist.

I AM awakening and activating all of my star gate systems for me , all the aspects of my being, all of my lineage, and all of my creations before quantum entanglement, wherever we exist.

I AM done with all of my stories and false Identities of who I think I am/was, who all of my aspects are/were, all of my lineage is/was, and all of my creations are/were before quantum entanglement, wherever we exist.

I AM allowing all old paths and time lines to collapse now for me, all of my aspects, all of my lineage, and all of my creations before quantum entanglement, wherever we exist.

By saying these statements, you are allowing yourself to come into unity with all parts of yourself. You are allowing yourself to be healed, initiating and catalyzing the release from all lower dimensional people, places, and things where you are/were stuck. It not only allows you and your aspects to be unified, but brings all of you into unity with the new physical crystalline structure that you are transitioning into.

You will see parts of yourself fold into you, viewing multiple faces and bodies of yourself flash by. It can appear much like a rolodex, or you may see parts of yourself standing and another part of you flattening out, lifting up and back into the body, or it can show itself in many ways.

You may experience dizziness during this process so please drink plenty of water and get extra rest if you need it. It could take you several days to process this.

Once this release is complete state the following:

I AM choosing and accepting my new path, and my new experiences.

I AM now ready to receive all the things I have chosen to learn and experience on this new path for me, all the aspects of my being, all of my lineage, and all of my creations before quantum entanglement, wherever we exist.

I AM understanding this is a bridging process to move me through this experience from where I reside now to another transition.

This is a time of great joy and relief! Just be open to receive all that has been done for you.

Love #5

Prime Creator

Of Sector of Creation

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.