2017-07-30

Britney Spears: ‘Prince William Is Not Human’


[Google Übersetzung in deutsch... hier klicken]

Britney Spears has told close friends and staff that Prince William is a reptile who shifts between human and reptilian form during moments of heightened arousal.

Explaining that she had a “cyber romance” with Prince William before he was married, Britney Spears said she spent a lot of time emailing, chatting and video calling William and they even made plans to meet for a meal.

However it has now been reveled that Britney canceled the dinner date after witnessing Prince William “shapeshift into a reptilian one too many times.” Asked how many times is “one too many“, Britney replied “twice.”


Britney has been relaxing at home in Los Angeles and filming fitness videos after completing her world tour earlier this summer. Close friends and staff have been provided with photos and video evidence that Britney says confirm her claims about William.

“It’s not just William, it’s most of the Royal family,” Britney said, describing William as “the color of dirty dishwater, a sickly grey color,” when he takes on his reptilian form.

“He has glistening teeth, black eyes, and scales that shine all over his body. I’m telling you that guy is not human.“

Prince William shapeshifted between this state and human form “twice” after introducing himself to her on a video call.

Britney claims she questioned her sanity the first time, especially after William became “sweet and charming” after shifting back to his human persona.

“But then it happened again. His face flashed between human and reptile. I could see his reptile teeth glistening in the light from the computer screen.”

Britney told her friends and close associates that she believes William shapeshifted during their first video call as a show of strength and a warning not to mess with the dominant reptilian-Illuminati bloodline of which he is a high priest.


“He was luring me into the cult but also warning me about the way it was going to be,” she said. “That was too much for me to take on.”

Britney recently came clean to Israeli newspaper Yediot Ahronot, stating that her life was out of control during the Prince William years, hinting that she may have been controlled by the Illuminati.

“He was so cute, but that was part of the trap. I was being lured into a deal I would never have been able to free myself from.“

“My life was controlled by too many people and that doesn’t really let you be yourself.

“In that situation, when you’re not in control, you become less excited, and there’s less passion when it comes to music. I wrote back then that I was lost and didn’t know what to do with myself.

“I was trying to please everyone around me because that’s who I am deep inside. There are moments where I look back and think: ‘What the hell was I thinking?’”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.