2017-08-08

101 Cintamani Locations ✡️ New Atlantis World Tour


This video is a tribute to the Lightworkers participating in the Cintamani Grid project worldwide. Cintamani grid around the planet is one of the major tools for manifesting the Planetary Light Grid and the New Atlantean Society on Earth :

http://2012portal.blogspot.fr/2015/06...
http://2012portal.blogspot.fr/2017/05...

New Atlantis is a post-Event project that is already ongoing for millennia. The Ascended Master Saint Germain is one of the main beings working on this project. He has revealed parts of this project to humanity in his incarnation as Francis Bacon in a novel called New Atlantis, where he described an utopian society based on meritocracy :

http://2012portal.blogspot.fr/2017/01...

Anybody can take part to this project and assist the Lightforces. I felt invited to pay tribute to a selected number of Cintamani expeditions, thus editing this video. My gratitude goes to all the bright souls who shared with me their personal adventures.

Their kindness & spontaneous assistance touched me deeply, so I've decided to invest a substantial amount of money in acquiring new video editing software(s!). Some of the photos are pure magic and this couldn't be honored properly with a basic video software. This investment put me in a delicate financial situation but I could not imagine a Lower quality support for your Higher accomplishments.

You are worth it, you fine people ♥

Please note that I have the approval of every person appearing in the video. Some names of locations were intentionally withdrawn. I could not use all the pictures sent to me but you still can send the photos from your Cintamani Trips at this address ( who knows, I may plan another video in the near future ) :

arbresolaire999@gmail.com

This video is a personal initiative introducing collective accomplishment. It is my greatest video project so far and took a lot of time, energy and exchanges. I received no subvention, I used my own money because I felt it was the right thing to do. That's why I'm also adding a link to my paypal account. Those of you who appreciate my work and want to support me are welcome - thank you :)

https://www.paypal.me/codexgalaxia

Every picture / video was sent by a fellow lightworker - with very few exceptions. I recommand that you watch this video in HD quality to fully admire 'your' wonders. Special thanks to Jonathan Carthy ( truthearth.org ) who advised me on what software I should choose.

This video is entirely dedicated to the LightWorker Comm-Unity on this 08/08 Lion's Gate Peak ♥ I had a lot of fun doing it !

Merci à tous !

Arbre Solaire

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.