2017-11-28

A Little Girl's Survival Story 432Hz


This epic story was shown to me in a dream. I played the part of the little girl and she guided me through her experience in the abusive orphanage.

This dream was from August 29th, 2016 and you can read it in my dream journal at the link below: https://truthearth.org/my-dream-journal/ 

After I woke up from having this dream I promised this little girl I would tell her story. It appears now is the time to make it more public. 

If you enjoy these videos and feel guided to support me I will share my paypal link below: https://www.paypal.me/TruthEarth 

Song Credit: Tony Anderson ft. James Everingham - Darkest Night 432Hz Short Dramatic Emotional Music 432Hz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.