2018-04-27

Cosmic Alignment by Mahatma - 27th April 2018



[GoogleÜbersetzung in deutsch hier]

Cosmic Alignment by Mahatma

27th April 2018

Channeled through Natalie Glasson – 27th April 2018 – Original Source: Sacred School of OmNa https://www.omna.org/

Greetings and cosmic blessings extend through my being from all that is the Creator; I am Mahatma, the logos and overseer of the Cosmic Level. I am a consciousness and expression of the Creator which exists in 352 levels of the Creator’s Universe. In many ways, I represent the journey of all aspects of the Creator returning to the Creator.

The Cosmic Level embodies the Creator’s energy of simplicity, power, unison and harmony. It is within the Cosmic Level that a simple, pure and clear view and understanding of the Creator can be experienced. There is no illusion within the Cosmic Level only the truth of the Creator; this also means that there are fewer souls of light in existence on the Cosmic Level because when souls reach the Cosmic Level their greatest desire and intention is to merge fully with the Creator. To do so is to let go of any form of identity, this is prepared for as a soul ascends through the Planetary, Solar, Galactic, Universal, Multi Universal and then enters the Cosmic Level. Beings within the Cosmic Level generally have a purpose and role in aiding the ascension process; there is very little learning to be achieved within the Cosmic Level because the concept of the Cosmic Level is that you simply become and embody the Creator completely. The greatest purpose of the Cosmic level is to distribute the will and divine plan of the Creator. The energy of the Creator is received, deciphered and formed into the purest intention which is then distributed to each level of the Creator’s Universe. As the Cosmic Logos, I Mahatma, am able to distribute the intentions of the Creator into all levels of the Creator’s Universe. The energy gifted through the Cosmic Level instigates all the major ascension shifts, ascension downloads and activations which take place for all.

I, Mahatma, have come forth to you today to share with you an intention which has been formed within the Cosmic Level and is being instigated now throughout the entire Universe of the Creator. The intention created is of an activation taking place within each soul in order to recognise, realise and embody a more defined alignment with the Cosmic Level. The activation awakens a greater sensitivity to the presence of the Cosmic Level, in fact, the entire Universe of the Creator, as well as to the intentions created and delivered through the Cosmic Level. This will have a deeply profound influence on your being and will be received in three stages. The first stage is a Cosmic cleanse, the second is alignment to and greater awareness of the Cosmic Levels, and the third is a deeper understanding of the intentions and divine will of the Creator for you and the Earth. The overall outcome is of experiencing a deeper sense of the Creator within your being and a feeling of deeply belonging to the Universe of the Creator.

Cosmic Cleanse

The intention as delivered from the Creator through the Cosmic Level has a specific purpose of activating the magic of the Cosmic Level within all beings, such as the purest qualities of simplicity, power, unison and harmony. The powerful cleansing and purifying energies of the Cosmic Level first penetrates your being moving through the higher aspects of your being, into your soul group, into your soul and emerging into your energy bodies and physical body. This deep cleansing, in fact, comes from within your being transmitting high vibrations of light throughout you, merging into your surroundings and reality as well. The qualities of simplicity, power, unison and harmony are enhanced and empowered within your being while your energy vibration rises to allow you to more easily accept the presence of the divine within and around you.

You may wish to use this invocation to directly receive the Cosmic intention and cleansing which begins your Cosmic Alignment:

‘Mahatma, I call upon your pure presence to envelop me in your light and truth. It is my deepest desire to receive the three-stage Cosmic Alignment Intention as created by the Creator and delivered forth by the Cosmic Level. Mahatma assist me in receiving the first stage of Cosmic cleansing delivered to me from the Cosmic Level through my soul group and soul into my physical presence upon the Earth. As I receive this activation of light pulsating throughout my being, allow me to experience a deep and thorough cleansing of all aspects of my being, aligning me more fully to the Cosmic Level. I allow the sacred qualities of simplicity, power, unison and harmony to be empowered within my being as I become intimately aware of these qualities within my being, expressing through me and creating my reality. May any negativity, blockages or limitations be erased that are hindering my pure alignment with the Cosmic Level and my ability to receive fully the cleansing being shared with me. I am open to receive fully now, knowing that the Cosmic Cleansing is for my highest good and will allow me to feel healthier, happier and more connected to the divine than ever before. The process of my Cosmic Cleansing is easy, effortless and pleasant for me to experience. And so, it is.’

Allow yourself to sit peacefully focused upon your Higher Heart Chakra between your Heart Chakra and Throat Chakra. Imagine, sense or acknowledge a light at your Higher Heart Chakra getting brighter and brighter, until it is blazing throughout your being. When the Cosmic cleansing light fills your entire being allow yourself to repeat silently for as long as feel appropriate:

‘I am a complete embodiment of simplicity, power, unison and harmony, I rejuvenate my alignment with the Cosmic Level.’

Alignment to and Greater Awareness of the Cosmic Level

The Cosmic Intention being delivered forth activates a greater alignment with the Cosmic Level resulting in your enhanced awareness of the Cosmic Levels. It is from the Cosmic Levels that the pathway to ascension, the ascension shifts and in truth all aspects of spiritual evolution are born. There are very few souls who can exist upon the Earth with an awareness of and understanding of the Cosmic Level, the simplicity of the Cosmic Level and unison of all things is hard for the human mind to contemplate. However, an awareness of the energy of the Cosmic Level can be experience as well as an awareness of the influence and guidance of the Cosmic Level. To recognise the Cosmic Level from a human existence is to recognise the pure divinity of the Creator within your being and all, with this experience, so you are tapping into the presence and purpose of the Cosmic Level.

The Cosmic Level can be accessed through the centre of your Higher Heart Chakra, you may ask to visit during your meditation the Cosmic Level Chamber within your Higher Heart Chakra, this is direct access to the Cosmic Level through your soul and soul group. Entering into your Cosmic Level Chamber within your Higher Heart Chakra with the intention of receiving the Cosmic Level Alignment Activation will allow you to experience a deeper connection with the Cosmic Level while allowing your senses and awareness to be enhanced.

‘I ask that my awareness now penetrates the Cosmic Level Chamber within my Higher Heart Chakra. I invite my awareness to rest within this chamber for as long as is appropriate and needed to materialise and embody a greater alignment with the Cosmic Level for me as well as an increase in my awareness of the Cosmic Level. Let this materialise for me in the most appropriate and fulfilling way. Thank you.’

Rest with awareness and observation in your Cosmic Level Chamber within your Higher Heart Chakra for as long as feels appropriate.

A Deeper Understanding of the Cosmic Intentions of Alignment

In the final aspect of the Cosmic Intention Activation of Alignment coming forth from the Cosmic Level, you will be able to access a deeper understanding of the intentions delivered by the Cosmic Level and the divine will of the Creator for you. This is to recognise the guidance flowing to you from the Cosmic Level and the Universe of the Creator. The Cosmic Level is constantly communicating with you. Therefore all aspects of your ability to communicate especially spiritually will be enhanced and developed. Communicating is a process of receiving and expressing, both require you to respect, honour and value all aspects of your being. The Cosmic Level will encourage you in the coming days and weeks to enhance and recognise your true respect, honour and value all aspects of your being; you will be invited to turn inward to experience this. The energies delivered to you will activate your inner self-respect, honour and value. I, Mahatma, invite you to ask to be transported to my Cosmic Level Ashram where I will send Cosmic energies into your being while I invite you to recite, ‘I now fully accept my inner self-respect, honour and value.’

Call me, Mahatma, forth often to fully ground the Cosmic energies into your being and align you with the Cosmic Level.

My cosmic blessings are with you,
Mahatma Cosmic Logos

Read More from Mahatma

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.