2019-03-11

Laura Eisenhower Interview ~ SRA and human trafficking


This is a recent interview I did with a News show near where I live. We cover this topic and things about Q Anon and some things taking place in the state of Montana and information about other locations and some less known news about child-trafficking camps.

"Please join me as I discuss the horrific topic of human trafficking and Satanic Ritualistic Abuse with internationally known speaker, Laura Eisenhower and my undercover investigator, Candace Whitelight " ~ James White Website: http://northwestlibertynews.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.