2017-05-18

Fühlt jemand die Energie des Wassers in sich?


Hello everyone 

I feel all the time in my body a type of what i describe as water energy. I feel this energy or consciousness when i am feeling bad or with a bad energy or when i am feeling down. It happens to me when i am in the bus or in the classroom, etc. I feel like a balloon that it is going to blow up, i feel i'm going crazy or having a panic attack and then i feel this energy, this very light and subtle energy that feels like water, putting me calm again. I can't control the panic attacks, it's horrible but then i feel this energy like it's cleaning me. It's a big relief. Does anyone feels this type of energy? Sometimes this energy is in me or near me, it feels like a person near me, but then it is also in me. Does anyone feels something like this?

I notice this energy also relieves people around me.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97756-Does-anyone-feel-WATER-ENERGY-in-their-bodies

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.