2017-11-09

Breaking News Report (Humor)


In light of the recent good and bad news I thought it a good idea to create a funny news anchor video. I enjoy putting these together as I am free to add any funny story or comment I like.

Many of you know about my large sense of humor and those who are new will find out what it is like ;) As a warning I do swear, although I covered it up with a beeping noise. If that is not your flavor then I advise against seeing this. Much love everyone!

If you enjoy these videos and feel guided to support me I will leave my paypal link below: https://www.paypal.me/TruthEarth

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.