2024-04-08

Mei-lan: Solar Eclipse Song



It is with all my love I share with you this experience for the Total Solar Eclipse. This particular song was especially potent as I was receiving it.

When you listen, I invite you to fully let go and receive exactly what it is your soul has been asking for. We are in a very special time on the planet right now where great change is occurring - on an individual level as well as collective - and we have a special opportunity right now for growth, expansion, and transformation.

Sending you so much love Soul Family, I'm grateful I get to be on this journey with you.

All my love, ~Mei-lan

~ Connect with Mei-lan ~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.