2017-08-04

SphereBeing Alliance: STARSEED CALL TO ACTION - FULL DISCLOSURE PROJECT


Star-Seeds Activate! Unite! Become Operational! 

It was a little over a year ago I had a dream that was the inspiration for this video. It was a message for all Star-Seeds to "Activate, Unite and Become Operational". I wrote Roger the following morning and asked if he had any ideas about putting this into a video somehow. He came up with this very powerful concept.

With the Full Disclosure Project picking up steam again I revisited this video, its message makes a lot more sense now than it did a year ago. You may have seen this already but either way I wanted to share it again. I can't count how many people have approached me in the last year with excitement about understanding their "mission".

So many Star-Seeds are starting to become "Star Blossoms", as Bridget Nielsen would say, and activating. I am really looking forward to meeting you at the Eclipse of Disclosure Event and hearing about your mission. Thank you, Corey Goode

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.