2017-02-04

Spectacular UFO Crash! Burning UFO or Meteorite lands in Fields, Feb 2017


02/01/17 - I went to the countryside at night to film a beautiful moonset over the fields and test a new lens I bought for my Sony a7s camera. After a few videos and photos, I started recording the moonset, when an amazing glowing light fell to the ground. It looked really big but not that far from my location. The object was glowing like a meteor, or a burning object. It probably crashed in the huge lands in front of me. The object literally came out of nowhere, (basically the sky) just like a meteor / meteorite would do. It was also totally silent.

One thing about this object is really intriguing: it actually reached the ground (at least, the horizon). Weird for a meteor no? Usually, meteors burn so fast that they can't reach the Earth's surface before getting full consumed. This one looked really close to me, so probably small-sized. How could it still burn even right before impact?

I spent more than 30 minutes searching the object in the huge lands around me, exploring the area with my car. I didn't see anything. If the object was even smaller than a car, it could have easily been hidden between wheat plants or big leaves... I know I should have done more research, and hope someone will find something interesting shortly...

I 'm still not sure about it's origin. I couldn't help thinking about Crop Circles, as the object probably crashed in a field... Was it some kind of firework, burning aircraft or drone? To me, this is definitely a UFO for now.

Do you have any idea of what this could be? Please give me your opinion in the comments.

NOTE: The object got hidden by the branches in front of me, and probably landed on a lower part of the ground, that's why we can't see any impact!

► Camera settings:

ISO: 40,000
Shutter speed: 1/25
Aperture: F/1.2
WB: Auto
Filmed with: Sony a7s + Voigtlander 35mm 1.2 (lens)

Type ➫ Light
Scale ➫ Unkwnown
Duration ➫ ~ 4 seconds
Color(s) ➫ White/orange
Light(s) ➫ Yes
Speed ➫ Unknown

Filmed by me in the countryside, Normandy, France, February 2017.

✦ Please Subscribe to my hard investigations! ✦
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...

✦ Visit my channel ✦
http://www.youtube.com/wtfflow
Kommentar veröffentlichen