2024-09-11

River Prayer - 1 hour Healing Angelic Music - Heal Your Heart



This channelling carries the healing frequency of unconditional love.

I invite you to rest your mind for a moment and dive with me into these soundscapes. In this sound healing journey, I felt the powerful energy of the sacred rivers and mountains flowing through me. The message that came to me was that we are all being guided by a force greater than ourselves and that the more we surrender to it and trust in the flow of life, the more we can come back to inner well-being and harmony between all living beings.
I'm curious...

What do you feel when listening to these sounds?
What meaning do these intuitive words have for you?
👇 Let me know in the comments!
Join my membership to get access to perks: / @clarasophiamusic
Upcoming Voice Healing Offerings here: / clarasophia.music

Listen to my music on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/45E41...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Bei Kommentaren bitten wir auf Formulierungen mit Absolutheitsanspruch zu verzichten sowie auf abwertende und verletzende Äußerungen zu Inhalten, Autoren und zu anderen Kommentatoren.

Daher bitte nur von Liebe erschaffene Kommentare. Danke von Herzen, mit Respekt für jede EIGENE Meinung.